Photomizer Pro: 1-click photo optimizer for Windows now with retro filters, frames and profiles!
Photomizer has optimized millions of photos since its launch: With just one mouse click you pep up your digital snapshots. Additional functions like an HDR-simulator and batch processing upgrade the software. Now, the successor is available: Photomizer Pro 2.0. The software provides special filters to turn your pictures into retro-style photos; it frames them and stores your own favorite settings as profile.
The Photomizer whips boring photos into shape. One sole mouse click in the Windows software suffices to optimize the contrast, adjust the brightness, re-sharpen matt colors and bring out details. Numerous filters and algorithms work hand in hand below the surface of the 1-click photo optimizer to show a photo in perfect light. Likewise, the software processes photo series and whole directories in one go. And thanks to the HDR-simulator you can create HDR-images with just one single original image.
However, this cannot yet be the end. For more than a year, the team of Engelmann Media has worked on the successor Photomizer Pro. This model is now available. With a new user interface, retro filters, frames and profiles the new version offers a large number of useful expansions.
Photomizer Pro: Turn new into old - again with just one mouse click!
The new Photomizer Pro provides an even larger scale of functions without departing from the concept of extremely easy operation
- Retro filters and frames: The new Photomizer Pro with its retro filters can manipulate photos so that you get the impression they were taken with an old, analog camera on black-and-white films. In fact it is possible to simulate a number of historic cameras and film material that has not been available any more for a long time. Corresponding frames can be used for the first time.
- Working with profiles: Profiles store a whole set of different defaults. When using profiles one can edit a photo (or several) in a very complex way, without adjusting the settings individually time and again. The software provides several prepared profiles, e.g. for optimization of slides, negatives, webcam shots, scans and snapshots of cell phones. If you want you can add your own profiles.
- New user interface: The Photomizer interface was completely revised for the 2.0, resulting in a clearer arrangement and faster access to all the important functions. Furthermore it is equipped with a new zoom function and a full-screen preview.
- New noise and artifact filters: As of now, Photomizer Pro offers noise filters, which improve snapshots that were taken under unfavorable light conditions. Artifact filters eliminate artifacts, which can occur during JPEG-compression of images.
- Revised auto correction: Auto correction per mouse click was optimized once more in the new Photomizer Pro. All basic functions were revised, among them automatic object recognition (manipulates only those image parts that help improve the overall impression) and the fully automatic algorithms for re-adjustment of tonality, optimization of sharpening, contrast, hue control and saturation and bright / dark correction. Improved were also the proven touch-up functions (increase in definition and color intensity, compensation of matt colors, removal of fog and other negative weather influences as well as the elimination of undesired color casts). What is new is that you can determine the intensity of the automatic color adjustment.
Test Photomizer Pro free of charge
Photomizer Pro 2.0 (15.7 MB) can be used with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32- and 64-bit). The software requires .net 4 Framework and installs the module if it is not yet installed on the computer. The full version costs 49.99 Euro; a free test version is available for download from the homepage. The retail version will soon be available in specialist shops and in stores of German electronics chains.
Made on 03.02.2012
Copyright (c) 1998 - 2013 Engelmann Media GmbH. All rights reserved.